Customers arriving at the shop for a haircut Saturday were surprised to see that it was closed, unaware of the attack the night before. One motorist snapped a photo of the shop using his cell phone as he rolled by. A window that had been pierced by a bullet was boarded up.
The sign also said that employees planned to reopen on Sunday. A manager at the Carlos Barber Shop on Van Buren Boulevard, where customers were lined up out the door, declined to comment on the attack.
Railsback said that about 6:40 p.m., a man entered the shop and started an altercation. He then stabbed one man, and when a second man intervened, he was stabbed as well.
The second victim then got a gun and fired at the attacker.
Written by By BRIAN ROKOS | firstname.lastname@example.org | The Press-Enterprise